Wilshire Boulevard Temple Camps, conveniently located just off Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, California, offer a relaxed, scenic setting for your non-profit organization’s board meeting, training session, staff retreat, team building retreat, or seminar. Groups of 25 to 325 can convene year-round at this peaceful, nature-filled site, where we specialize in hospitality and accomplishing your goals.
- Comfortable overnight accommodations
- Indoor and outdoor meeting and dining areas
- Athletic fields, tennis courts, basketball court, a ropes course, climbing wall, and hiking spots
- Kosher-style menus customized for your needs.
- Parking is always included and we offer a warm, welcoming staff and individualized attention for your group.
Steve Breuer Conference Center
Our hotel-style facility is for groups looking to escape the everyday, yet still enjoy the comforts of home. An ideal place for group team building, training sessions, and spiritual retreats.
Camp Hess Kramer
This classic camp space, nestled in a beautiful canyon next to the ocean, offers traditional bunk bed style cabins and hotel-style rooms, with peaceful outdoor and indoor gathering spaces.
Gindling Hilltop Camp
This camp is similar to Camp Hess Kramer but sits atop a hill to create a private and contained space for your group. It is the least ‘luxurious’ of the facilities, but nothing beats our island in the sky.