Family Camp 2017
FOR TEMPLE FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN IN Grades K-6
Friday, March 3 (4:30 p.m.) to
Sunday, March 5 (10:30 a.m.)
Camp Hess Kramer
Get ready, get set, Find Your Freedom! Join camp staff, clergy, and friends from the Temple for a weekend designed to give your family quality time together, as well as give your kids a “feel” of what camp is all about. Camp activities include a ropes course, wacky sports, a talent show, campfire, and much, much more!
You have a choice of two different ways to experience Family Camp overnight. Please choose the experience that works best for your family.
- Family All-for-One Experience: Stay together as a family for the entire weekend in one of the housing options below.
- Kids' Taste of Camp Experience: Enjoy all the fun of Family Camp while giving your child a “taste” of camp by allowing him or her spend the nights in a cabin with other campers supervised by our summer counselors. This option is open only for children currently in Grades K-6.
Note: Children in Grade 7 and above and those younger than in Kindergarten must stay with parents.
Housing Options and Fees: Fees listed below include housing, meals, and all incidentals.
Cabin Accommodation: Adults $130 each. Capacity: 10 people total in 5 bunk beds.
- These cabins have bunk beds and share bathrooms with another family staying in the “sister” cabin.
Private Rustic Accommodation: Adults $195 each. Capacity: 4 people total in 2 bunk beds. FILLED
- These rooms offer a more “rustic” feel of camp with large spaces and private bathrooms.
Semi-Deluxe Accommodation: Adults $215 each. Capacity: 6 people total in 2 full sized beds and 2 singles.
- These rooms are private but do share a bathroom with an adjacent room.
Deluxe Conference Center Room: Adults $295 each. Capacity: 5 people total in 2 full sized beds and a cot.
- Housed in the Steve Breuer Conference Center, these rooms have private bathrooms and offer internet access.
Children (4 years and older) staying with parents: $100
Children (Grades K-6) sleeping in cabin with staff: $130
Children in Grade 7 and above: same as adult, based on accommodation
Children under 4: No Charge
All housing reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. For more information, please call the camps office at (213) 388-2401 or email email@example.com
Family Camp is a wonderful way to experience a unique Shabbat with your family at Camp
Hess Kramer. The weekend is designed so that families can spend time together as well as
give campers a "feel" of what camp is all about.
Family Camp 2017:
ADULTS - Deluxe Conference Center Accomodations
ADULTS - Semi-Deluxe Accomodations
ADULTS - Private Rustic Accomodations
ADULTS - Cabin Accomodation
Children (4yrs. and up) staying with parents
Children (K-6th grade) sleeping in cabin with staff