High Holy Days Help
On this page you will find our frequently asked questions about this year's High Holy Days as well as best practices to ensure you have a smooth online High Holy Days experience.For the latest information and links to help you prepare and participate in this year’s High Holy Days, visit wbtla.org/hhd2020 or view our High Holy Days guide. On the day of services, please allow yourself extra time to login and get situated. If you experience a problem on the day, the earlier you can identify it, the better the chance that we can fix it. We will have a support team available to help you by calling the main Temple phone number at 213-388-2401 or go to wbtla.org/hhdhelp to request support.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question(s) on our High Holy Day help page, please fill out our Help Form. For additional questions about membership and tickets please contact Esther Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-835-2132 or our Membership Services at email@example.com or 213-835-2142.
- Where can I watch live High Holy Days services?
- Where can I watch previous High Holy Day services?
- Where can I see the Yom Kippur program offerings?
- Where do I find kids/family programs for Yom Kippur?
- How and where can I join for Yizkor?
- Are there any programs or services that are open to the community?
- I clicked my link to watch services and I can't get in.
- I never received a link for services.
Due to this year's unique, online experience we ask you to practice and plan ahead to ensure you don't have trouble accessing services during the High Holy Days.
Services are recorded, so even if you do log in late, you will be able to join in progress, and you also will have access to watch the entire service as a replay.