High Holy Days Help
On this page you will find our frequently asked questions about this year's High Holy Days as well as best practices to ensure you have a smooth online High Holy Days experience.For the latest information and links to help you prepare and participate in this year’s High Holy Days, visit wbtla.org/hhd2020 or view our High Holy Days guide. On the day of services, please allow yourself extra time to login and get situated. If you experience a problem on the day, the earlier you can identify it, the better the chance that we can fix it. We will have a support team available to help you by calling the main Temple phone number at 213-388-2401 or go to wbtla.org/hhdhelp to request support.
If you are unable to find an answer to your question(s) on our High Holy Day help page, please fill out our Help Form. For additional questions about membership and tickets please contact Esther Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 213-835-2132 or our Membership Services at email@example.com or 213-835-2142.
- How will I receive my High Holy Days tickets?
- How do I watch the High Holy Days services?
- What do I do if I can't find my access code to watch services?
- Can I share my link with other family members and friends?
- Will anything be interactive?
- Are there any programs or services that are open to non-members?
- How many devices can a link be used on at one time?
- What if I log in and it’s not working?
- What if I was not planning on continuing my membership for 20/21?
Due to this year's unique, online experience we ask you to practice and plan ahead to ensure you don't have trouble accessing services during the High Holy Days.
There will be opportunities during the week before Rosh HaShanah to test your login and practice. It will help us identify any problems in advance. Contact Membership Services if you don’t receive a confirmation email from SimpleTix, or if your email address does not return a result when you search on SimpleTix following that date. If you have not yet renewed your Temple membership, please do so now. Everyone who is a member in good standing will receive the link to view and participate in our High Holy Days services.
Services are recorded, so even if you do log in late, you will be able to join in progress, and you also will have access to watch the entire service as a replay.