The Hebrew Studies Specialist will implement multiple approaches to the Hebrew language and must possess advanced, superior, or native speaking Hebrew skills. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding teaching skills, be familiar with best practice in teaching Hebrew studies including a proficiency approach, as well as have experience with a diverse population of learners and be able to instruct using differentiated instruction. The Hebrew teacher will work together with a team to develop an exciting, innovative, and creative curriculum.
- Minimum of 3 years of teaching.
- Education/Certification: BA required, Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- Familiarity and experience in teaching Hebrew with the proficiency approach is preferred.
- Knowledge of future-ready/21st century skills and success in focusing on them in the classroom.
- Familiarity with best practices for student engagement and classroom management.