- Recipe Spotlight
Submitted by congregant Mimi Sroka
• 1 can crescent rolls
• 14-15 oz wedge of Brie
• 1/4 cup butter
• 1/2 - 3/4 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Flatten the crescent rolls on a greased cookie sheet until you have one piece of dough.
2. Make praline sauce: melt the butter and add enough brown sugar to make a paste. Add the chopped pecans.
3. Place the brie on top of the piece of dough and put the praline sauce on top of the brie. Wrap the dough over the brie. Brush with melted butter.
4. Bake at 375 for 22-25 until golden brown.
5. Serve hot with apple slices and/or crackers.