What Membership Means to Me
Here you can learn more about why our members joined Wilshire Boulevard Temple and the impact it has had on their lives. It is important to us that our records are accurate and that you receive the information that's most valuable and relevant to you.
- Your e-mail preferences including opting in/out of: WBT@Home, Wilshire Weekly, Sharing Our Lives, Shabbat Messages, Temple Announcements, WOW, Sisterhood, and MORE!
- Update your family information for lifecycle events.
You may also share with us important updates or changes to your contact information at 213-835-2142 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WBT Member Spotlight: Lorin Michaels
WBT Member Spotlight: The Burns Family
WBT Member Spotlight: Deborah Dragon
WBT Member Spotlight: Rochelle Ginsburg
WBT Member Spotlight: Claire Goldsmith
WBT Member Spotlight: Carrie Scott
- Wilshire Weekly Newsletter
- WBT@Home Daily Programming
- Adult Programs
- Women of Wilshire (Ages 50+)
- Men of Wilshire (Men's Group)
- Audrey Irmas Pavilion
- Karsh Center and Volunteer Opportunities
- Wilshire Boulevard Temple Schools
- Early Childhood Programs
- Shabbat Messages
- Annenberg Gen Space at the Audrey Irmas Pavilion
- Sharing our Lives
- Temple Announcements